Sunday, October 30, 2011

SPORTS MODEL JOHN QUINLAN GETS VIOLATED!



John had released the following statement in response to the fake Facebook profile: "And lastly, it was brought to my attention last night that for the past 4 months there has been an imposter named Robert Willis posing as me.....John Quinlan on Facebook. He has used one of my images as his main profile photo and is using it to make friends on there, as well as putting a dozen of my model images that he is saying are him in his albums. Not to mention there are sexual explicit comments on some of the images which was very insulting to me. Insulting to me that someone would steal my identity on facebook, pretend to be me to make friends, steal my model images and put them in his own albums to pretend to others that he is John Quinlan, pretend to be me for his own self gratification at my expense. Robert Willis is pathetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment