Sunday, December 11, 2011

The MTR MASSIVE MUSCLE VERSION: Cocktails anyone?

 
I was standing right next to Lou Ferrigno for 5 minutes and I was shaking like a leaf. I remember my old Lunch box I had with the Incredible Hulk on it and I just stood there drinking my coca cola with a tiny straw sipping like I was drinking rum and coke ( keep dreaming). I saw Samir Bennout and let me say nothing has changed except for the Magnum P.I. mustache he used to sport back in the day. Mr. O Samir " Light of Lebanon still look as hot as ever!" I saw IFBB pro Shawn Ray and ofcourse I punked out shaking his hand and saying hello to the famous Sugar Ray. I talked with the Black Prince himself Robby Robinson and Mr. International Andreas Cahling. The best thing that happened to me in the evening was when I stepped on Aaron Singerman's toe and I didn't even tell that poor man I was sorry, I just babbled on telling him I loved his show on RX Muscle and I listen to it all the time. Aaron just looked at me and laughed. Ed Nunn was there and he was pretty much to himself, not talking much from what I saw. It was pretty dark in there and I really couldn't see much but i had a great time. Jarka Lorie Schneider did her thing with everthing this whole weekend. That show and everything else was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment