Saturday, February 25, 2012

PLEASE SUPPORT SENIOR LAWYER PATTI FINN ON THE HARRASSMENT FORM NYS NINTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT

QOUTE FROM PATTI ON FACEBOOK:

At Noon here in New York, I am meeting with my lawyers to prepare a statement and press release regarding the Show Cause Order to suspend my license filed by the NYS Ninth Judicial District I was served with yesterday. This situation first began in 2009 about the time I represented NYS Nurses in H1N1 controversy and has continued to date. The harassme...nt is endless, and I will be denied admission to the Supreme Court of the United States if my license to practice law is suspended. I have been charged with professional misconduct and misrepresentation in Advertising on my website www.patriciafinnattorney.com. I am being ordered to disclose the names and addresses of my clients I represent who do not vaccinate. Please contact the media and all Pro Vax Choice Organizations...I need your help! How can I encourage others to stand up for their rights, and not do the same?...I will not back down under any circumstances...

Know the Truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment