Sunday, April 15, 2012

I DONT CARE! MARK ALVISI IS STILL A SUPERIOR RESPECTED ATHLETE


I have met Mark Alvisi twice and he was very nice and down to earth.  Alvisi is one of the nicest bodybuilders in the business today.  He never turns his back on you and if he is speaking to someone else, he tells you to wait and then when he is finished he turns around and talks to you.  That was my experience with meeting Alvisi .   He is the sweetest guy I know and everyone who knows him agrees.  You have to give Aaron Singerman credit and respect for what he does.  Aaron was there for Victor Martinez when he was arrested as well as Alvisi.  The one thing that I give Aaron credit for is the fact that he pointed out in his article we have all made mistakes that we are not proud of, so don’t judge.
Alvisi made a mistake and I am sure he has learned from it and moved on. Hopefully this will not hurt his career.

No comments:

Post a Comment