Saturday, July 6, 2013

BODYBUILDER MARK PEREIRA TELLS IT LIKE IT IS ON FACEBOOK



I HAVE HEARD SEEN SOME COOL STUFF WRITTEN ON FACEBOOK BY STRONG INTELLIGENT BODYBUILDERS  THAT ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT LIFE OF A BODYBUILDER..... THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND IT BEST IS AN ACTUAL BODYBUILDER.

WHEN I SAW WHAT  Mark Pereira  WROTE ON HIS STATUS ... IT BLEW MY MIND AND I HAD TO SHARE IT BECAUSE ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE SAID IT.   DO YOU AGREE?

UNEDITED VERSION FROM FACEBOOK
I have nothing but disgust for people who claim to be drug free when They are not. It's not a matter of privacy you fools. It's a matter of character. don't compete in a natural show claiming to be drug free when I and everyone else know you're not. What if you actually do place first? Then what? You're gonna fail the drug test unless you got that urine blocker shit!! But anyway, my point is man the fuck up and stop pretending.


CLAUDIA REID
OPINION BLOGGER
ClaudiaReid44@gmail.com
@ClaudiaReidTalks

No comments:

Post a Comment