Sunday, July 28, 2013

BODYBUILDER MARTAE " MIGHTY MOUSE " RUELAS " I STAY HUMBLE".................................




How are you Martae? How do you feel today after yesterdays victory? so close to to prize and you are classified as one of the top dudes
Martae Ruelas
  • Martae Ruelas I feel humbled to be considered a top dog on this level. I'm grateful...
This is the Question I asked Bodybuilder Martae MIGHTY MOUSE Ruelas last night on Facebook about how he felt getting closer to the pro card and being classified as one of the top dogs on stage.
 
Unedited Facebook Qoutes from Bodybuilder Martae Ruelas:
 
I will carry this humility and work ethic. Gotta get back to Metroflex Gym-Phoenix and put in more work. An ego will always be the undoing of any greatness or blessing... Stay humble.
 
No time to rest. I'm announcing my entry into 2013 NPC Nationals so close top 2 get pro cards. I'm coming for that #1 spot! Ill be bigger and fuller!
 
One of the best characters to have is to be pleasant, be happy to be around, and smile. A leader can be humble enough to give that energy to everyone throught the day and embrace their own peace on their journey without effort.
 
Gotta love this kid!!! He is a star and doesn't even know it!
 
 
Claudia Reid
Muscle Opinion Blogger
 
 

1 comment: