Sunday, March 11, 2012

AARON ASH, DWAYNE WAPPLES AND KAREN NAZARIO TAKES OVER THE WORLD WITH STEEL TRIBE

Steel Tribe Unit
 Aaron Ash(co founder and artist(Left), Dwayne Wapples(sales and personal trainer)(Middle) 

 Super Power Lifter Rodney Hunt wearing the Steel Tribe brand. Rodney literally took off his Ultimate Nutrition Shirt and rocked the Steel Tribe T and gave his thumbs up.


Yesterday at the Iron Coalition 2 show I met a very talented designer named Aaron Ash. I have known Aaron for close to a year on Facebook and I was always fascinated with the designs on his T-shirts.
I had to know who this incredible young talent is.  I had the pleasure of having a table next to Aaron Ash, Dwayne Wapples and I lost my breath every time I watched them unload the T shirts out of the boxes.
I grabbed my tape recorder and I asked the question what inspired you to start Steel Stribe?
( Check out the interview on Tuesday's International show on MTR Massive Muscle Blogspot
(Times and Dates will be announced)

Aaron credits cousin Dwayne Wapples(sales and personal trainer) and
 Karen Nazario(Co founder and PR)  
Bodybuilder Sven Maldonaldo Bonilla and Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment