Sunday, March 11, 2012

Super star Rob Carbo at the Iron Coalition 2 Show

I was shocked and happy to see Rob Carbo at Manny's Event "The Iron Coalition 2 Show"
I was walking towards Manzo's powerlifting show and who do I see talking to
Officer Mike Juliano from SaddleBrook, Rob Carbo!
I walked up to Rob Carbo and asked him what time was it just to see if he would recognize me and he didn't for 30 seconds. I asked him again for the second time and Rob was so sweet about it and looked at the clock again (laughing)
I started to giggle and gave myself away and he finally realized who I was.
I got the biggest welcome that anyone could ever receive! Rob Carbo is the nicest person you can ever meet  and he looked so happy hanging with his friends talking about his career. We were taking pictures and having a wonderful time.
Hope to see you on my radio show again Carbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment