Thursday, October 25, 2012

BOBBY DEBARGE'S MUSIC STILL LOVES ON FOREVER! THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE ANOTHER BOBBY DEBARGE

 
They need to bring BOBBY DEBARGE music back. I was just listening to  FEEL REAL GOOD and it brought me back in so many ways. SWITCH was an awesome group and without BOBBY there would have been NO SWITCH.
 
Remember  LIKE HEAVEN, FEEL REAL GOOD,  and  ofcourse   TASTE YOUR LOVE. LET YOU KNOW and  GOOD TIMES.  The BOBBY SONGS HONEY.
 
The voice will get you pregnant seriously.   BOBBY COULD sing a fur off a dog. He was so handsome and so talented.  I had a mean crush on BOBBY  and we miss his music.  I was so surprised to hear he was having trouble in his life and again with the questions... Where was I? I didnt know he was dead until last week.  I didnt know he died in 1995.  All this time I thought he was just writing songs for other people.   I heard a couple of things that BABYFACE did back in the day and I thought BOBBY had put a couple of touches on BABYFACE. 
To be honest with you I DONT BELIEVE Bobby sold himself for drugs. I think he was sharing needles with infected people which is still unfortunate.  By saying BOBBY was gay or that he was a prostitute I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT SHIT. 
 
BOBBY was the most talented person in the universe and so many men have TRIED to sing like BOBBY. HELL NO YOU AINT BOBBY... Dont even try.
 
I wish BOBBY was alive so he can continue his  music...... HIS MUSIC IS STILL HOT. 
 
Claudia Reid        creid3@aol.com
Reid It and Weep Consulting LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment