Thursday, October 25, 2012

Claudia Reid: Remember the Debarge's BAD BOYS album with BOBBY DEBARGE AND JAMES DEBARGE. Thats was an insane Album!




I LOVED THE BAD BOYS RECORD..... AND THAT SONG  " I got you Babe".  "Your a Big Boy"
" Dance All Night" and etc.
I wish they kept that up because they were killing it. When they came together with BOBBY. It showed there true talent without EL Debarge. I love EL Debarge to death but lets be honest, The girls were checking EL because he had this swagga that will mess you up and the  beautiful voice and you lose your mind... while the rest of us who listen to the lyrics and the meaning were trying to split the voices to hear each one on its own.... AT LEAST I DID.  But lets be honest.... ALL THE BROTHERS WERE HOT AND THEY STILL ARE UNTIL THIS DAY.  This album is insane and I have to buy it back.  when I moved back to New York in 98, I lost it in the move.  I vow to get back this album. I have always loved the Debarges and mostly it was all I ever listened to until THIS day.  I wish they would come back to us.  Its sad that BOBBY is not around, but we still keep his spirit  by playing his music.  LOVE THE DEBARGES.

Bad Boys

  1. Dance All Night
  2. We're Havin' Fun
  3. You're A Big Boy
  4. You're Not The Only One
  5. All Over
  6. Say You Do
  7. I Got You Babe
  8. Take It To The Top
  9. Every Time I Think Of You
Claudia Reid creid3@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment