Tuesday, November 8, 2011

5 minutes with Female Bodybuilder Mel Landry

This is a 5 minute unedited interview done on Facebook with bodybuilder Melanie Landry. I gave her five questions in five mintues.
Clock is ticking go:
1)Do you feel that you found your calling in bodybuilding?
Yes I do feel like I found my calling, I finally feel at peace with myself
2)Are you well recieved in the sport?
Not all the time, I guess just like any sports
3) ) How do you stay motivated?

I have some good friends, my family is always there for me too, watch motivational videos if I really have too, but thats an easy part for me. Training is my passion, my life, it makes me happy, keep my stress low.

4) Do you think you are ready for the big wind of success in bodybuilding?

Yes I definetly am, I can't wait to bring the big win home and make my family real proud of me and I didn't miss all those family get togethers for nothing. They know I will get there soon or later.
What are you going to do after the classics?
After winning the classics, I have a big event to attend in NJ, The Iron Coalition, after I will need a good vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment