Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Colton Ford may have another hit! " Let me Live again"


Let Me Live Again / The Music Always Gets You Back - EP
$5.94 Genres: Dance, Music
Released: Nov 08, 2011
℗ 2011 Peace Bisquit / Woop Woop
I have all of Colton Ford's music on my Apple Ipod and I am proud to say that he never dissappoints. His voice is so smooth and sexy and he genuinely feels his music to the bone. When you hear Colton sing, you would definetely get lost in his vocals. Colton has a soft silky tone that can't be denied in his music. "Let me Live again" in my opinion is a hit.
Qoute from Colton Ford on Facebook to his fans:
Just got home and wanted to reach out and say thanks again to all my Facebook buddies for your kind words and support! As you know, my double single dropped today. I have to say that I am such a big fan of Wawa and Razor N Guido!! I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to work with them! Hope you dig the collaboration, and if you do, tell somebody!! ;-)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/let-me-live-again-the-music/id475536765
http://www.examiner.com/healthy-trends-in-new-york/colton-ford-s-let-me-live-again-song-guaranteed-hit-review

No comments:

Post a Comment