Tuesday, November 8, 2011

5 minutes with IFBB pro promoter Jarka Lorie Schnieder of Return of the Legends


This is an ( unedited) interview with IFBB pro promoter Jarka Lorie Schneider:
 1) How much does this show ( Return of the Legends) mean to you?
 Jarka: I give my heart and soul to all of the athletes onstage and off  that wishes to prove they can do anything in there life and breaking the barrier for those who said that it can't be done.
 2)Who are you most excited to see?
 Jarka: I would love to see all of the men that are coming back to the stage for example Mr. 1982 Mr. Olympia " Lion of Lebanon". The men that are coming back are well over the age of 40 and it is my dream to prove that age is just a number. All the men that will compete on December 10, 2011 at the show are all one master.
3)Will there be another show next year?
 Jarka: Yes, I asked already and I have been told to wait until after the show is done this year
4) What made you decide to promote such a large event?
Jarka: I owe bodybuilding so much it is another story. God has led me to do the project and my wish is to support the idea and have others come along with me on the next one and take care of the champs that were on the stage of the Olympia.
5) What are you going to do right after the show is over?
 Jarka:
 Plan the new show.


There you have it! 5 minutes with the best promoter in bodybuilding.
 Return of the Legends show is going to be hotter than ever!!!!
VIP TICKETS- $300.00(Covers everything)
MEET THE ATHLETES AND DORIAN YATES SEMINAR: $ 50.00
 PREJUDGING: $50-80/ SHOWDOWN-$80-120/(both package) $100-150
SPORT AND FITNESS EXPO- FREE OF CHARGE
... AWARD BANQUET( VIP ONLY)
Return of the Legends Show
$ 240,000 Grand Prize
December 10, 2011 at the Fillmore Miami Beach
Go to: www.proworldmasters.com or www.livenation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment