Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Podcaster Claudia Reid interviews UK Bodybuilder Gary Noakes

UK's Bodybuilder Gary Noakes speaks on his future in Bodybuilding.
( Unedited Interview with Gary Noakes)
Where did you compete on your last show?
My last show was Saturday 29th October. The Nabba Mr.Universe .
What was the result of your last show?
I placed seventh out of seventeen and all top champs with Mr. Worlds, Mr. Universe, national champs and a pro Mr. universe. There was an awesome line up and to be close to the top end is incredible for me
Are things for different for you after the result of your show?
I haven’t seen much difference as yet but its early days. I feel different in myself because I know I can improve on my mass and condition and I am capable of winning.
How many more years do you have to get your pro card?
I doubt I'll ever achieve a pro card to be fair. Not sure I'd want one either
What supplement company do you stand by and why?
I stand by muscle merchants.com a young supplement company from London. They believe in me and support me all the way.
Do you find yourself more motivated and focused than last time when we spoke?
I'm still very motivated to keep striving for more and better. I'm motivated at this point by the need to prove to myself that I deserve a place among the world’s best.
What do you hope to achieve in 5 years?
In five years I want to be Mr. Britain and Mr. universe and to have done a world championships. I want to market myself and my use of their product through my contacts in the British Bodybuilding press and you my friend.
What is the most important part of your body that you may need work on?
I need more depth and width in my back. Priority number one. Also need to bring my arms back up after years of injury. Legs I can do because they grow quickly. Chest needs depth and my delts
Have you gained more muscle since the last time we spoke?
Since I last spoke to you Claudia I've gained seven solid pounds in all the right areas .
Name one word that defines you as an athlete?
Honest
There you have it, That’s Bodybuilder Gary Noakes honest and determined

No comments:

Post a Comment