Saturday, December 22, 2012

CLAUDIA REID: WHATS THE WEATHER PREDICTION FOR MS. INTERNATIONAL 2013 AT THE ARNOLD CLASSICS? IS IT DEBBIE'S LASZEWSKI'S TIME TO WIN?



Hmmm! Debi Laszewski is doing the 2013 Ms. International show at the Arnold Classics.  So check  this out and maybe this has not crossed anybody's mind yet or it could be just me..... Last year at the Olympia, Debi was very close in winning Ms. Olympia 2011.... Right? or is it that she should have won the 2011 Ms. Olympia? which one is it?  She is going against Iris again at a different show and the one thing that crosses my mind is... IF DEBI WINS MS INTERNATIONAL THIS YEAR OVER IRIS....WHAT WOULD THAT MEAN FOR IRIS? 

I AM DYING TO SEE WHAT  YAXENI, IRIS, DEBI AND KIM BUCK IS GONNA BRING.  KIM BUCK IS ONE BIG LADY AND IF I WERE ALL OF THEM, I WOULD WATCH KIM AND DEBI.. THATS JUST AN OPINION...

AGAIN WHAT DO I KNOW?
                                   2013 Entries Ms. International

Brigita Brezovac
Kim Buck
Tazzie Colomb
Angela Debatin
Alevtina Goroshinskaya
Elena Kavva
Iris Kyle
Debi Laszewski
Cathy Lefrancois
Yaxeni Oriquen
Jeannie Paparone
Olga Puzanova
 
 
 
Claudia Reid
 

No comments:

Post a Comment