Monday, December 17, 2012

EL DEBARGE JR.. THAT SONG SHAWTY ARE YOU OK? I LOVE IT! THAT SONG IS INSANE!!!!! INSANE ALL THE WAY! ADDICTIVE, SICK, KILLER SONG



OK! Here's the thing. I took a break today from work once an hour for 10 minutes to watch YOU TUBE shows because I can.. Im the boss.
I was watching the usual  EL DEBARGE second chance video, DEBARGE, AL B SURE stuff because you sometimes you need that 80's throwback. 
I typed EL DEBARGE on YOU TUBE and I got El Debarge Jr. Shawty Are U OK? video. I said to myself .... okay lets see what you got JUNIOR. And the song blew my mind and I started sing the hook and I was moving around in my chair.  I watched the video and I noticed he has the same facial expressions as his dad EL DEBARGE when he goes in hard on a song.
I LOVE THAT FRICKING SONG OK!  LOVE IT.  Its cool and it goes in real nice.  I hope we hear more of EL JR.  The rap in the song is insane.  This kid does not need a rap star on his track he can do it all.  BUT YOU KNOW.... seriously what do you expect? Look where he came from DEBARGE.

OK YOU WANT ME TO SAY IT AGAIN.... DEBARGE ( DA- BARJ- JA).

I SAW THE LIVE SHOW HE  DID ON YOU TUBE (YES LIVE!) HIS RAW VOICE ON A MIKE AND IT SOUND INSANE. THE KID GOT A VOICE AND HE IS GOING TO GO FAR..... I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS KID IN CONCERT!

I CANT WAIT TO SEE ANYTHING HE IS IN.. DON'T YOU LOVE TALENT... REAL TALENT!


creid3@aol.com
Claudia Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment