Saturday, December 22, 2012

IFFB PRO'S JAY CUTLER, PHIL HEATH AND HIDETADA YAMAGISHI.. HOW ITS GOING DOWN AND HOW IT MIGHT GO DOWN.. WHAT DO YOU THINK?


What is the weather prediction for Jay Cutler? Can you guess whats gonna happen at the Olympia 2013... between Jay Cutler and Phil Heath.  This is what I think whats going to happen in Las Vegas..
 Phil is gonna be second place and Jay Cutler is going to win.  Thats what my gut is telling me for next year. 

PLUS:

They don't want Hidetada Yamagishi to make history on stage, thats why they placed him like that last year. They know that if he makes history of making the Top 5.... it will probably overshadow the Olympia because that is big new right there outside of Muscular Development.  We are talking FOX NEWS, CHANNEL 7 and all over.  The first Japanese Bodybuilder to hit the top 6 or 5.  Then they said " OH ITS BECAUSE HE IS SMALL" my ass.  We know the deal.  He is the best poser in the world... are you serious?  I know there is more to just posing but lets see what happens next year okay.. We will see......  IF IT GOES DOWN THE WAY I THINK IT IS... THEN GIVE ME MY PROPS IN 2014 I WILL WAIT.



claudia reid
creid3@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment