Sunday, November 18, 2012

A LETTER TO THE CEO OF MUSCLE IFBB PRO, EX MR. OLYMPIA JAY CUTLER



Dear Jay Cutler,
I always wondered how does it feel to be the most Massive Bodybuilder in the world winning all those Mr.Olympia's and re- claiming your titles coming from a humble beginning in Boston? I find it to be so incredible that you graduated from College to become a PRISON GUARD in Maximum Security to being CEO of MUSCLE.  I think people should take you as an example of making your dreams real and to not be afraid to choose a path thats right for you.  You worked so hard to be who you are today and I must say that congratulations are in order and I hope these young men in bodybuilding today use you as an example to not give up HOPE and to never forget where they came from.  I hope you do well in the Olympia 2013 and it would be exciting to watch you regain your title.
 Thank you for being inspiration to us all.

Claudia Reid
creid3@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment