Monday, November 12, 2012

SHEILA BLECK SUPERSTAR IN HER OWN RIGHT AND DESERVES TO BE TREATED AS SUCH

I am so glad that Female bodybuilding is not over yet as rumored because these female bodybuilders work so hard and dedicate themselves to have incredible massive bodies so why take it away? What was the problem as to why they ( IFBB) allegedly wanted to get rid of it. That was the rumor for the past 4 years and there is no clear proof that the IFBB league wanted to get rid of it or that it was even a thought, but many have said it came from there.
All female bodybuilders I have met personally have a great attitude and they are the sweetest people in the world. Their heart is as big as their muscles and always make time to talk to you and help you in your time of need when it comes to health. One person who stands out as one of the humblest female bodybuilder in the league is IFBB pro Sheila Bleck.
I have had the pleasure to talk with Sheila Bleck about her goals to what's her favorite cheat meal. Watching Sheila Bleck on stage is like watching a graceful gymnastics female doing her floor mat routine. Sheila Bleck puts a lot of work and precision in her routines that when you watch her, you can't believe that a person with a physique like that can flip and move gracefully. She is a wonderful person and talking to her about her shows and thoughts on fitness amazes me. I am 43 years old (5 or 6 years) older than Sheila Bleck and I want to be her when I grow up.
She writes for RX Muscle sometimes and spends her time in the Gym. Sheila Bleck is one of the most down to earth people I have ever met since IFBB pro Hidetada Yamagishi which he is also my favorite.
Sheila Bleck is an athlete you don't want to miss on stage.
 
Claudia Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment