Monday, November 12, 2012

JAMES DEBARGE MYSPACE RADIO IS A HIT FOR SURE






James Debarge is known for being part of the singing family super group of the 80’s Debarge. Debarge ruled the 80’s with hits like In a Special Way, I like it, Time will Reveal and the list goes on and on. James has done projects on his own musically with producer and rapper DJ QUICK on tracks like “ Tha Divorce Song” which is one of my favorite collaborations. He has also added his golden falsetto voice with other artist such as Mausberg ( God rest his soul) and Won-G and J-Ro from the rap group Tha Liks.
What else has James Debarge done besides being featured on different tracks with other artist? He sings gospel music with his family and is featured on some You Tube shows showcasing his solo talent. What I just discovered amazingly on MYSPACE was James Debarge Radio with all his songs he was featured on and songs he sung by himself. I am crazy about HIT THE ROAD, I GOTTA KNOW, HOW I FEEL, GET WITH YOU and the Kevin Archie gospel song which he sang beautifully called “ With all my heart”.
James Debarge deserves a huge credit for being talented with a superficial voice. The incredible part about this family, they don’t need each other to make it. What I mean is, Michael Jackson was the lead singer of the Jackson 5 and when he left, the rest of them couldn’t reach the height Michael did. Janet Jackson became the superstar matching Michael just a tid bit in other words she didn’t need her brother to get noticed. Jermaine Jackson did his thing for a minute but didn’t reach where Michael and Janet did.
In closing, whatever anyone thinks about James Debarge not carrying his own, clearly is incorrect.
Check out MYSPACE RADIO on MYSPACE and type in JAMES DEBARGE RADIO and you will hear:
1) I Gotta Know
2) Hit the Road
3) How I Feel
4) Get with you
Note: Never ever judge a book by its cover

You can also purchase " I Gotta Know" on Itunes ( Type James Debarge)


Claudia Reid
creid3@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment