Saturday, November 10, 2012

FABRICE MORVAN SHUTS THE CRITICS UP WITH HIS INSANE MUSIC......HE SINGS! WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY NOW MEDIA



Lets start by saying that FABRICE MORVAN music is insane.  He has a great voice and I think people should give him a chance and a listen.  I hate to mention that he was the other half of Milli Vanilli with ROB PILATUS ( God rest his soul) and ever since then I could only image what FABRICE has been going through with the whole Milli Vanilli scandal.

Its time for people to forget and move on and give him the respect he deserves.  We have all done dumb shit that we are not proud of, BUT the most important part is that you snap out of it and grow up.  I love his music and I highly recommend  HIS ALBUM .. it is the way to go with a great voice, awesome versus, massive beats and the list goes on.

I am not going to refer this man as the ex MILLI VANILLI dude..... I am talking about FABRICE MORVAN the musician.  PROUD OF FABRICE COMING OUT AND SLAPPING THE SHIT OUT OF THE CRITICS.  I love DEBARGE they are my favorite group of all time. But what FABRICE did with that song by DEBARGE  " Time will Reveal" was so nice and I didnt think that anyone could come close to respect that song that way FABRICE did.  I love all his songs, so please give him a listen and email me   creid3@aol.com

Tell me what you think

Here is his songs:
ROLL, HOW FAR, TIME WILL REVEAL, DEDICATE, MAKE IT RIGHT,  WHEN I GET THERE, EVERYBODY,  DONT TELL ME, GIVE YOURSELF A TRY AND  WHAT U NEED

Trust me you wont regret it.

Claudia Reid  Writer for NY EXAMINER and MTR Massive Blogspot
creid3@aol.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment