Monday, November 12, 2012

BOBBY BROWN ALBUM THE MASTERPEICE IS AWESOME....GIVE HIM A CHANCE


Is it me or BOBBY BROWN need a Public Relations team to push his album "The Masterpeice" to the roof. It is really good.  I cried tears literally for EXIT WOUNDS and DON'T LET ME DIE. I cant believe what an awesome album and it is not OUT THERE the way it should.  These record companies are either lazy or they expect him to pay the promotion on his music.  I am so mad how these record people just let good music slip through the gates.  Listen, I dont care what this guy did in his past, The music speaks for him loudly.  People use to accuse BOBBY BROWN for lip synching and cant do a live show like Al B. Sure.  That was never the case.  BOBBY's ASS can sing.... theirs no doubt about that. 

On this album you can hear the hurt in his voice for DONT LET ME DIE and EXIT WOUNDS.  Honestly I hope he is happy and calmed down from his bad boy days because we are all getting old and we cant leap off a building in a single bound.

I remember my Perogative, Dont be cruel, Roni and his hits... I had a massive crush on Bobby Brown for the way he sang, moved and that crooked smile he has when you know he did something bad.   I wish him luck and I hope he continues his clean sober living and stay out of trouble.  He has a lot to show us and I hope he does more.  I love his music for eternity.

Make sure you check out the Masterpeice seriously.



Claudia Reid
creid3@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment