Saturday, November 17, 2012

AL B SURE NEEDS TO RECORD AGAIN... I LOVE IT AYE AYE AYE PAPI SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE TOP 10.



You know when your stumped and really want to say something but you have to becareful what you say. Words couldnt even describe AL B SURE and how FINE he is.  I don't know, I just dont know! I remember graduating from High School and a friend of mine gave me a gift for my gradualtion and it was AL B SURE... IN EFFECT MODE.  

NIGHT AND DAY, OOOOH THIS LOVE IS, KILLING ME SOFTLY, RESCUE ME and ALL that.  I swear TO GOD listening to AL B SURE repeatedly made me fall in love with my neighbor because he looked like AL B SURE.  I loved his songs, the lyrics made sense, the music was so sexy it made me very uncomfortable. I couldnt even listen to AL B SURE loud because of all the moaning he did with the baritone voice he had, my mother would have killed me if she had found out I listened to AL B. SURE. 
Now that I have gotten the LUST out in the open lets get down to business.....

AL B SURE came out with an track a couple of years ago and I must say that  " I LOVE IT" (PAPI AYE AYE AYE) is an awesome album. I am not going to lie.   His Voice is insane, when he talks and sings.... LORD HAVE MERCY. May GOD FORGIVE ME./

Now....... I know AL B SURE loves GOD and praises him everyday on FACEBOOK, RADIO and wherever..... Lets make pretend that he is NOT a devout Christian ( Maybe he is or Maybe he isn't) LETS HOPE HE ISN'T because I dont have to watch what I say and I can say what a beautiful MAN he is.  He is so fine that you when you see him you ball out tears like your in a funeral.  

AGAIN I am not getting to the point, If I keep this up I am going to keep writing how FINE Al B Sure is!  HE AGED SO WELL, HE LOOKS SO GOOD, even BETTER he's more fine than he ever was.

OKAY BACK TO HIS LAST ALBUM.  It was a fantastic Album ... What happened? Why didnt it get the BUZZ it deserved. That album should have been in the top 10 R an B charts.  We need to bring back this album and put it back in the market with a new cover and add a couple of songs he is known for. 

HOW HOPE HE RECORDS AGAIN.

Claudia Reid
creid3@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment