Monday, November 19, 2012

BOBBY DEBARGE JR. MY ONE AND ONLY IS AN AWESOME SINGLE... LOVE IT



This is definetely BOBBY DEBARGE'S son. BOBBY DEBARGE JR. voice is extroadinary like his Daddy.  I LOVE THAT SONG MY ONE AND ONLY.  He is handsome like his dad and you can hear his daddy in him

I LOVE JENNY BABY AND CANT PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT.  BOBBY DEBARGE JUNIOR IS DEFINETELY GOING TO MAKE IT.  He's got the swagga, he most certainly got talent, no question about that!  EVERY ONE OF THEM HAVE TALENT, BUT I SEE BOBBY JR AND KRISTINA DEBARGE MAKING A HUGE MARK IN THE INDUSTRY.

ITS GOING TO HAPPEN, BE READY FOR IT.  I CANT WAIT UNTIL MY NEICES GO COO COO FOR COCO PUFFS FOR THE  NEXT GENERATION DEBARGE

I already HAVE my neices and nephews LISTENING TO DEBARGE with the songs I grew up on.  All the kids in my family know all the DEBARGES songs and it is so funny to hear them sing I LIKE IT and THEY try to sing EL DEBARGE's part at the end. IT IS SO CUTE.

ANYWAY, CRYSTAL BALL SAYS.. BOBBY DEBARGE JR.  IS THE ONE THAT IS GOING TO BUST OUT OF THE GATE... strong PREDICTION!



Claudia Reid
creid3@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment