Thursday, November 29, 2012

TONY DORSETT WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NFL AND NOTHING COMPARES TO DORSETT. HE MADE A DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE



What can I say about Tony Dorsett only that he is a hero for me.  He stayed true to the game and he was truly the ALL AMERICAN.  His legacy alone cant be touched and I am proud to wear his jersey and hopefully I can pass on my JERSEY to my nephew one day to show him that anything can be achieved through any situation like RACISM, WAR and etc.

Tony's rookie year he did 1,007 yards and 12 touchdowns and won the Rookie of the Year and he is the productive player and it was recorded that he did 1,646 yards in 1981.

Tony rushed 12,733 yards and 77 touchdowns in 12 years of his career and 13 receiving scores and in January 1983 he broke 99 yard touchdown against the Vikings.. I remember that night very well....
THAT WAS THE LONGEST RUN IN HISTORY.  THAT WAS THE GREATEST NIGHT EVER.  1977 WAS THE REAL START OF EVERYTHING AND I WAS ONLY 8 YEARS OLD WHEN I WAS AWARE OF TONY DORSETT.

I hope that one day I would meet Tony Dorsett and have the opportunity to tell him how much he meant to me as a kid.  HE IS SO AWESOME and nothing compares to TONY DORSETT.

I AM PROUD TO BE A FAN OF TONY DORSETT

claudia reid
creid3@aol.com





No comments:

Post a Comment