Monday, November 19, 2012

KRISTINA DEBARGE "EXPOSED" ALBUM NEEDS TO COME BACK.. AWESOME ALBUM



2009 KRISTINA DEBARGE came out with the awesome female anthem called GOODBYE(At least thats what I call it) I LOVE THAT SONG. Here is my question? Why didn't it make noise? You want to hear my opinion, ( MIND YOU! OBVIOUSLY I WASN"T THERE) They probably want her to be the next BRITNEY SPEARS and CHRISTINA AGUILERA which ofcourse she did not need to be at all. 
She is super talented and the only thing I can say is, She need a record company to stand by her and let her create.  She is already a beautiful girl and she doesnt need to sell sex at all. She has a wonderful VOICE and it speaks for her.  THESE RECORD COMPANIES ARE THE DEVIL and if you don't have your head on straight, they will chew you up and spit you out. 

THE RECORD COMPANY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR THAT GIRL. She is a jewel and they didnt do anything for her. That album should have been a HIT.  All the young girls would have loved it even now. So what happened?  I played the song for my neices and they loved it.. Girls 13-18 and they keep asking me " Where did you get that Auntie?" The sh*t is hot! Yeah they did say that. I am the coolest AUNT and still young at heart.

I HOPE SHE RECORDS AGAIN.  She is a DEBARGE and its in her DNA to be the best.  When you come from a family that is the most talented in the world, You can't help but sing and make it big.

I THINK SHE SHOULD DO IT AGAIN OR HAVE HER OWN PRIVATE LABEL WHERE SHE CAN CONTROL EVERYTHING INCLUDING HER MASTERS AND COLLECT HER ROYALTIES. 

Did I mention that this beautiful girl is James Debarge daughter. What did you expect really???? Where do you think she gets it from?  It would be so cool if her and JAMES have a private label together and make music.  There is a song called  HOW I FEEL by James Debarge. There is a part where you hear a young lady sing on it. I have a sneaky suspicion its her. ITS A BEAUTIFUL SONG.

SHE KILLED IT ON THE EXPOSED ALBUM. I AM BUYING IT FOR MY NEICES

No comments:

Post a Comment