Tuesday, November 13, 2012

YOUNG DEBARGE SHOULD RECORD AGAIN. MUSIC IS COOL. 2005 THE HUNT



I am suppose to be in bed right now but I have to get this off my chest because I am so dissappointed once again with the record company. MY FRIEND sent me an email to go on ITUNES and listen to another DEBARGE  which  is YOUNG DEBARGE aka DARRELL.  HERE IS WHAT I AM CONFUSED ABOUT..... why didn't the album do well  because he has a couple of cool songs on there.
I love the remake of  " I LIKE IT"
LOVING YOU
GOING PLACES is my second fave with a jamaican twist. but if he slowed it down like a slight chopped and screwed but not too much and sang this song slow... it would be an instant PANTY DROPPER.
IN MY ARMS.

Another thing why did he stop.  He should have dropped another album.  he definetely have the voice and the style and he is 110% talented NO DOUBT. The songwriting is perfect. He needs new music to match the words.  Whoever did his record should have done better because he is talented.  He should RE RELEASE  I LIKE IT and LOVING YOU.  GOING PLACES WOULD BE A HIT he can slow it down and sing it slow or whatever.  I think he should do it again.
I LIKE IT:  http://youtu.be/Ox-HV7HLzfM

HE NEEDS A GOOD PUBLIC RELATIONS PERSON AND A PROMOTER.

**** HE NEEDS TO DO IT AGAIN*******   RECORD AGAIN WITH A BOMB PRODUCER

Claudia Reid
creid3@aol.com




No comments:

Post a Comment