Wednesday, November 14, 2012

PHILLIP MICHAEL THOMAS IS STILL FINE AS HELL, STILL FINE!


Have you seen a man so fine that you literally have a Wayne's World moment  " I am not worthy!" Thats how I felt about Phillip Michael Thomas. Everytime I look at that face I get an eye sore and my eyes start to tear. I am a HUGE fan of MIAMI VICE. Thats was the main reason why I left NEW YORK and moved to Miami because of MIAMI VICE TV show with DON JOHNSON and PHILLIP MICHAEL THOMAS. THEY MADE MIAMI LOOK SO COOL AND I HAD TO MOVE AND I DID IT.   

I only watch that TV show for one reason and one reason only was RICARDO TUBBS.  In my eyes, he was the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life and I loved his voice. He could sing his ass off but the music didnt match what he was singing... Does that make sense?  WHAT I mean is, the instrumental wasnt hot but his voice and his lyrics was good.

The album he made 1985  THE BOOK OF MY LIFE... I have it and the lyrics was good, his voice is insane but the instrumental did not match the lyrics. The instrumental didnt support his voice right. The producer on that record didnt understand how to use his voice.

There were rumors that he was GAY. Hell to the NO NO NO! NO WAY! I doubt that honey.  Im not saying it cant happen but HELL NO! My guy is not gay at all. You dont make all those kids and not love the process MAKE SENSE? ofcourse it does. 

Ricardo Tubbs (MIAMI VICE) character was so cool and I loved his acting besides HIM being so fine. Remember when he had that fake jamaican accent in some of the shows.  I have a jamaican background and it didnt bother me one bit because he was so fine.

NOW HE IS AROUND 63 YEARS OLD AND HE IS STILL FINE AS HELL. How is that possible? how?  He still got that beautiful curly hair and aged fine as hell!!!  FINE AS HELL can you spell that.  Remember when he did that love scene with PAM GRIER. When I saw that I had to run outside an jump rope just to shake out whatever was happening to me. I was like 13 years old when Miami Vice came out. and it sadly ended in 1990.  HOT HOT HOT. 

DON JOHNSON WAS HOT TOO.  I WISH I COULD SEE A REUNION OF THEM TOGETHER AGAIN. LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO CROCKETT AND TUBBS.

STILL FINE AS HELL AT 63.



Claudia Reid
creid3@aol.com



No comments:

Post a Comment