Saturday, November 17, 2012

CHICO DEBARGE NEEDS TO COME BACK AND RECORD. THE ADDICTION ALBUM IS ON MY CHRISTMAS LIST



You want talk about CHICO DEBARGE.... CAN WE... YES WE CAN.  I love his music, Its so romantic and so smooth and the thing that no one probably noticed was the finger snaps that he does when he sings sometimes ( you can hear that on some of the songs).  The way CHICO sings its sinful and dangerous.  Every song he ever sang its the most romantic and you can hear the hurt and the pain in his voice.  It makes you feel like you want to hold him and tell him it will be alright.  I love DEBARGE music hands down and that will never ever change, but CHICO's sound is totally different and it comes from a place where you can tell he thinks a lot.  He has a lot on his mind and you can tell by the way he sings and the music he pens. 

I love everything he ever sang but my fave I would say: I WANT YOU, SHE LOVES ME, LOVE STILL GOOD, HEY YOU and everything else. Let's just say all his songs.  When is he coming back?

Why isn't he recording?  And might I add that Chico is HOT and his music makes him 10X hotter, can I say that.  All the brothers are good looking and you cant take that away from them at all and they are 110 mill talented no question about that. And you have to respect there strong love for the LORD.  Honestly it doesnt matter if they sing for the LORD or sing love songs the way they use to, as long as they sing.

I have to get CHICO's album ADDICTION for my birthday.  Thats a must have on my list.  I feel that the DEBARGES need to do come back. Eventhough I adore EL and I am so glad that he is doing his thing and I WILL BE AT THOSE CONCERTS NEXT YEAR.  I want to see them all including BUNNY sing on stage.  I dont care if they sing gospel or there old tunes, IT would be such an honor to see them again. 

CHICO NEEDS TO RECORD AGAIN, I LOVED HIS MUSIC FORYEARS....HE IS SO AWESOME... AND HE GOT THIS BAD BOY CROONING THING ABOUT HIM. I LOVE HIS VIDEOS.  HE HAS GOT TO COME BACK.

Claudia Reid
creid3@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment