Sunday, November 18, 2012

THE KEPT ONES BY BUNNY DEBARGE WAS THE NEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ. IT IS A MUST READ



I just finished a 2008-2009 of  BUNNY DEBARGE'S book and the only question I have to ask.... where was I all these years when the DEBARGES were going through this.  First I didnt even know they had painful family issues all these years until I saw the show UNSUNG.  I know I am a late with all this but it is still a shock and I dont even think as a fan I can get over.  I didn't even know that BOBBY DEBARGE died in 1995.... I thought they just decided to get married and have there families and writing music for other people.  I HONESTLY DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE GOING THROUGH THIS.

What made this whole thing worse is reading this book.  I FELT SO MANY EMOTIONS and BITTERNESS towards the parents.  I can't and still don't understand why?  No one knows what a person goes through until it happens to you.

269 pages of tears with this book.  AGAIN, WHERE WAS I WHEN THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN? I must have not been a die hard DEBARGE fan to not know what was happening.  Even my mother knew about it and when I was discussing what I found out... She said yes, YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT?  I was like... MA, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME? She said " Claudia I didnt want to take away the love of there music from you. Mind you I am 42 years old and my mother tells me this. 

I have a lot of terrible things to say about what happened to them, but out of respect for the DEBARGE's I will not go there. All I know is, Death would not be an easy way out.... Thats all I have to say on that matter.  This is why I get so angry when I see the nastyness of what people write against the DEBARGES.  THIS BOOK EXPLAINS EVERYTHING and if I was them, I would be in jail waiting for my DEATHROW to come through.  That's why I am not a mother because I couldnt handle it.... I would make arrangements to have a guardian take care of my children and then FIX the matter and do the JAIL time and love it knowing my children are safe from a monster. 

IM SORRY, IM SO SORRY BUT IF THAT WAS MY CHILDREN... I WOULD BE A WIDOW.

This goes to all you hateful, jealous, mean spirited, disgusting, lying, son of a bitch bloggers that think they are gonna become famous  and getting attention for slamming innocent people. MAY GOD GIVE YOU MERCY... BECAUSE I WOULDNT

claudia reid
creid3@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment