Friday, November 16, 2012

EL DEBARGE WILL BE IN CONCERT 2013.... BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN FOR 2012-2013

Photo: IM SO THERE... ITS NEAR MY MOMS HOUSE IN JACKSONVILLE

This is the greatest moment ever I am finally going to see EL DEBARGE in concert.  My whole life I have always missed a DEBARGE concert and would be so upset over the matter.  DEBARGE as a group meant so much to a lot of people .

I vowed one day even if I am 80 years old I would wheelchair my ass to a DEBARGE concert WAIT! that means El DEBARGE would BE 100 YEARS OLD singing OOOOh I like it. Ok I am getting off the subject here. OK ARE WE BACK ON TRACK   yes we are....

I know everyone is going to say this once I make my statement about what I thought about the music
"THEY ARE FINE ASS HELL!" Yes I agree BUT!  its about the music and always have been. EL DEBARGE was given a gift from GOD with that voice.  After everything he has been through and still have that golden voice, GOD protected that  he knew EL Debarge would do his work

EL DEBARGE is well over due for a lifetime achievement award for his music and his contribution to the music world. What I mean by that is, his music has depth and so much feeling where you can easily relate to  and say to yourself and others " YOU KNOW HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH" because I have gone through that myself.  With DEBARGE in a whole there music made a lot of sense and it made you think of situations like  " OK THATS WHY THIS HAPPENED" or "THAT's WHY HE OR SHE DIDN'T TALK TO ME WHEN THEY WALKED PASSED ME" because I didn't love them in a special way and I didn't treat him the way he wanted to be treated.




If I didn't have to stay in New York for business matter I would have gone to the show in LAS VEGAS  December 2012 just to get the ball rolling on a dream that has come true for me. He will be in concert  April - September 2013  ALABAMA, NORTH CAROLINA, JACKSONVILLE and ORLANDO.  I am planning going to the Jacksonville and Orlando shows but if I can't wait I will catch the ALABAMA and the NORTH CAROLINA show.

I have a bucket list of things to do before I die and number 3 on the list is to catch a DEBARGE concert and have that ticket stub mounted in a frame to remind myself I went to see EL DEBARGE in concert.

Growing up in New York in the 80's was very hard because if you didn't have the money to dress like all the rich kids and the drug dealers girlfriends you were a square.  I went to catholic school since kindergarten and then went on to a catholic high school for one year and  my parents couldn't afford it anymore and put me in a public high school and that's when I saw it was important to fit in.  I started high school in the end of the 10th grade to the beginning of the 11th grade and it was hard and I was teased and ridiculed for my clothes and the way I looked because I had big lips and etc.  Every evening I came home I would play DEBARGE on my parents stereo and it made me feel better and stronger to go back to school everyday.  Then my senior year everything changed and everyone wanted hang with me because I had DEBARGE magazines, stickers, pictures of DEBARGE all over my school stuff and that's when I became popular in senior year high school.  It was the best time ever and it was all because of listening to DEBARGE.  My parents were BOBBY DEBARGE fans when he was with SWITCH and my dad loved BOBBY DEBARGE till this day.  My mother bought me a DEBARGE record when I was 10 ( I THINK) this was before JAMES DEBARGE became an addition. And I am still on the DEBARGE train. 

YES! they are all gorgeous until this very day.  This will explain why I love DEBARGE's music and BUNNY's songwriting which added a twist to there music.  I AM PROUD TO BE A LOYAL DEBARGE FAN.  It was always about the music. 

If you are going to EL DEBARGE's concert please contact me at creid3@aol.com. I will post your comments on the next BLOG.
Claudia Reid
creid3@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment