Sunday, November 18, 2012

GETTNG TO KNOW BODYBUILDER MARTAE RUELAS... HE TALKS PREP, FAVORITE COLOR AND HIS PASSION(LIFE AND PREP PHOTOS)




Claudia Reid:   WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR 2013?

Martae Ruelas : My plans for 2013 I have upcoming shoots in Dallas, Miami, and NY. I’ll be on the cover of The 5 Magazine out there by Jones Model Agency as well and I have a bodybuilding competition in San Diego on 3/17/13 to re-qualify to compete to turn pro at nationals in Vegas at the USA's. I also have the tail end of my book being completed by John Amadeo who wrote a NY Times bestseller for a week, Hell’s Kitchen: Streets Of New York.

Claudia Reid :  HOW IS YOUR PREP?   WHEN DO YOU PLAN TO DO YOUR NEXT SHOW?

Martae Ruelas: My next show as stated  is the March show on the 17th the San Diego Bodybuilding Championships I’m expected to come in as a middleweight but wherever I end up I plan to be in my best ever condition. Being coached by Top national NPC bodybuilder Troy Tate I plan on bringing my best condition, shape, and attitude to that stage and coming home with the main hardware thus qualifying for nationals to battle the best in the nation at NPC USA’s.
WHAT ARE YOU MOST PASSIONATE ABOUT?  WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
Martae Ruelas:  What I’m most Passionate about is love. It sounds corny I know but the idea of love is where it all starts way before action and I’m not talking about love like loving someone. I’m talking about the positive attitude you imbed into every action in life and getting it back. It's not only infectious but it also eradicates the past and future negativity in actions and ways we conduct ourselves to grow in numerous ways. I want to conduct myself in a way that bleeds love into everything i do so that i may be happy doing it and show others they can too.  I think it's universally known that my favorite cheat meal of all time is Chicken Wings… That's too easy.  Wings all day for me, when I don’t have a shoot or I’m not dieting of course.  Any and every chance I have to have a cheat meal  it will be wings. I have a non- existent sweet tooth... .. Salty spicy is my vice. Wings!


Bodybuilders are not only intelligent, driven and focused…. They are also passionate about life and spicy wings.
Thank you Martae for this interview.

Claudia Reid
creid3@aol.com
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment