Monday, November 19, 2012

LETTER TO IFBB PRO CHRIS DUFFY.... MEETING HIM WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE IN MY LIFE



Dear Chris Duffy,
The best thing that could happen to me is to actually sit down and talk to you about your take on Bodybuilding today.  Since the time you started your career as a Bodybuilder, How different is it now from the beginning of when you started and how would you change it if you were the head honcho of Bodybuilding.  Do you feel that Bodybuilding was kind to you or was it something in your heart that made you want to end Bodybuilding.  Would you get on stage again?

Do you miss bodybuilding and why?  Do you feel that if you had stuck with bodybuilding would you have been a Mr. Olympia? What is your favorite color? and what is your favorite meal? These are the questions I would ask you.

I think the greatest moment in my life would  be to interview you and get a picture with you so I can treasure that moment for the rest of my life.  That would be the Ultimate for me.


Claudia Reid



Claudia Reid
creid3@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment